Friday, September 21, 2007

God Is Good and Always Faithful

It's been quite a while since a broda has been going thru rough times... Times dat almost drove me crazy, but I never stopped believin in MOI...

God has been faithful to me and this time around he never let me down. I was able to pull off something by His Grace and I'm a happier person now with a peaceful heart...

Although my heart is at peace right now, but believe me when I say I need something to complete it. I'm askin God to help me get back together with the only girl I've ever loved. I wish I could do something to make her come back... I've tried everything I could but to no avail... Does anyone have any tip or ideas that could help me get back together with the only girl I still truely love?

In all things, I still give Almighty God all the Glory. I love You More dearest JESUS, you are the love of my SOUL.

No comments: