Monday, July 23, 2007

A BeautiFul WeeK It's GoiNG To Be

Damn.. I woke up today, a happier, bigger and better man... I give glory to God for sparing my life till this day and making this morning as blessed as it was...

I'm still remembering/missing someone special to me... and i've been asking myself so many questions...

Questions like...

Why did you do this to me?
Why did u agree date me in d first place?
Why date me for so long a period?
Why did you make me fall in love with you?
Why did you allow things go so deep?
Why did u tell me u were always gonna be there?
Why did you tell me you loved me?

WHY WHY WHY???

Well, I might not have d answers to these questions but I know dat...

I still feel your presence aroung me...I still hear your voice...

I STILL LOVE YOU...

I've had a great day, hope you've had one too???

2 comments:

Fo said...

*snif*snif...so touching,hope she reads it...some how...
xoxo

Fo said...

hey why dont u update already???is ur life THI boring???...lol......dnt mind ;)
~peace out~